Monday, July 8, 2013

Grad Cards--Feminine and Masculine

Hi Dreamers,
I have been making a few special order cards this last week.  The order was for a feminine and a masculine Graduation card.  For the girlie card, I used a large sentiment with flower stamp from American Stamp Company.



I did a bit of coloring with Copic Markers and die cut the image with a Spellbinders die.  The DP is from K & Company.





For embellishments, I added ribbon and pearls




Just a simple congratulations of the inside.  Lots of room to write a nice note too.




And the masculine card:


I started with some DP from Basic Grey and stamped a clock face and gears (Stampin' Up).  And did some distressing with Distress inks (Vintage Photo and Faded Jeans).





Add a nice sentiment for a focal point.







On the inside, I added a sticker graduation cap; and more sentiments ( A Muse studios)




Stay tuned tomorrow for more of my Bug Themed cards--more ladybugs!!  Sound fun??!!  Hope you are having a great day!  Love ya.
Karen


2 comments:

  1. They're both wonderful, Karen - I love the sentiment on the flower one, and such elegant stamp images on the masculine one... gorgeous clocks and cogs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.